Partnerships Services Coordinator with Georgia Swarm Professional Lacrosse in Duluth · GA
Georgia Swarm Professional Lacrosse jobs
Sports Jobs in Duluth · GA
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Activation
The National Lacrosse League’s Georgia Swarm Professional Lacrosse organization is seeking an energetic, creative, organized, positive-minded professional to fill the role of Partnerships Services Coordinator at the team’s new state-of-the-art headquarters in Duluth, GA.
This individual will have a passion for the world of corporate sports partnerships, with some experience managing pro sports activations from ideation through execution.
The position will report directly to the Vice President of Business Operations.
- Prepare, review, and track partnership proposal correspondence.
- Compile accurate partnership files, which include contact information, prospect lists, signed agreements and other elements.
- Ensure that the goals and marketing commitments developed for each client are being met in a timely and high-quality manner, alerting appropriate stakeholders to upcoming deadlines.
- Producing reports related to sponsorship fulfillment, goals, and KPIs as necessary.
- Conduct research for new partnership opportunities for the Georgia Swarm.
- Correspond with the Arena and Concessions staff on Swarm initiatives and needs both in-season and out-of-season.
- Possess excellent communication skills to assist Swarm leadership with development and execution of presentations to potential Swarm partners.
- Administrative responsibility for office management duties, including managing of calendars, re-ordering and organizing office supplies, and managing in-coming and outgoing deliveries.
- Other duties as assigned.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL
- Be willing to follow up with partners to ensure deadlines are met and specific assets are acquired.
- Possess strong writing skills and have an understanding of tone for specific business situations.
- Have excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Work effectively under deadline pressure.
- Have a keen grasp of current pop culture & entertainment.
- Understand the importance of relentlessly reinforcing the Swarm brand.
- Want to work for a world-class professional sports organization (with some of the best lacrosse players on the planet) whose franchise and league is on a meteoric trajectory.
- Have experience managing corporate partnerships.
- Have a comprehensive understanding and use of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel. And PowerPoint.
- A basic competency in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop.
- Ability to work all home and away games and extended hours as required, including
- evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Experience with social media in a brand environment (including owned, earned, and paid) is a plus.
- Previous experience in sports preferred, but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Have you had previous experience in corporate sports partnerships?