The Georgia Swarm are members of the National Lacrosse League
- Generate revenue by leading, motivating, recruiting, and training the ticket sales team.
- Sell season membership, group, and premium tickets.
- Maintain and grow pipelines for season memberships and group tickets in the Swarm’s CRM system.
- Lead by example by exceeding the necessary outbound call efforts (40+ per day) and by coordinating and attending community events with the sales team (which include but are not limited to networking, lacrosse events, Chamber events, etc.).
- Establish weekly, monthly, and yearly sales goals for the ticket sales team and inspire the team to meet and exceed these goals.
- Manage and oversee the sales tactics (outbound phone calls, emails, face-to-face interaction, etc.) used by the sales team.
- Devise and implement programs that will increase group and season ticket sales.
- Work closely with the ticketing system (currently AXS) and the Swarm operations and marketing departments.
- Create and administer sales contests and campaigns for the ticket sales team.
- Obtain, assign, and distribute prospect lists to sales representatives.
- Serve as liaison for sales department to resolve ticketing issues and to provide top notch customer service.
- Work within the Swarm’s CRM system and maintain records of all accounts and prospects.
- Utilize aggressive prospecting in order to generate new business relationships.
- Conduct face-to-face sales presentations with prospects and potential customers.
- Available for all Swarm home games and other team-related networking and community events.
- All other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.