The Account Executive position within the Georgia Swarm Ticketing Department will be vital in selling all inventories including, but not limited to, premium seating, season tickets, and group tickets. Account Executives are required to work in a fast-paced environment with a major focus on prospecting and must be open and available to working non-traditional hours in order to hit specified goals. These positions will achieve their goals through face-to-face meetings, networking, phone calls, arena tours, and self-prospecting.
- Sell season, group, and premium tickets.
- Build relationships with prospective clients while servicing current accounts.
- Connect with prospective and current buyers via face-to-face meetings, virtual appointments, phone calls, email, text messaging, LinkedIn messages, seat visits, arena tours, etc.
- Surpass the established sales goals set by management.
- Grow fan knowledge of the Swarm experience.
- Prioritize tasks to maximize lead base and build prospect lists.
- Obtain a firm understanding and knowledge base of Swarm pricing and seat locations.
- Work within the Swarm’s CRM system and maintain records of all accounts and prospects.
- Available for all Swarm home games and other team-related networking and community events.
- All other duties as assigned.
- College degree required.
- Previous experience in sales is preferred for the Account Executive position.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a front office team.
- Possess strong communication skills both on the phone and in-person.
- Solid organization skills and attention to detail are a must.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs required.
- Customer service experience preferred but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- How many years of sales experience do you have?
- Are you experienced working in Salesforce CRM?
- Are you willing to relocate?