ABOUT NEXT COLLEGE STUDENT ATHLETE (NCSA)
NCSA is the world’s largest and most successful collegiate athletic recruiting network. A wholly-owned subsidiary of Reigning Champs (www.reigningchamps.com
), NCSA’s team of more than 550 former collegiate and professional athletes leverages 16 years of exclusive data, proprietary matching algorithms, and personal relationships to connect tens of thousands of college-bound student-athletes to more than 41,000 college coaches nationwide across 31 sports every year. You can learn more about NCSA at www.ncsasports.org
Welcome to NCSA Athletic Recruiting. We change lives through sports.
We are currently looking for self-motivated and driven individuals that would like to join a highly successful and growing sales organization that values continued education and training. Candidates for the Inside Sales Representative should have exceptional phone communication skills, strong listening skills, competitive nature, and be excited about sales.
NCSA generates over 50,000 collegiate prospects on a monthly basis and this role is responsible for initially following up with the parents of those prospects over the phone. The goal of the phone call is to help determine which prospects are committed to pursuing their athletic interests at the next level.
The goal if the Inside Sales Representative is to set appointments for our senior teammates to discuss the recruiting situation and determine if NCSA is the right resource for the family.
If you share the passion, energy and appreciation for what sports has done for you, are competitive and goal oriented, and are interested in making a difference in a family's life on a daily basis, you are in the right place.
- 1+ Years of Sales experience – (phone sales preferred)
- Self-Motivated and Results driven
- Track Record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Highly organized
- Comfortable making 50-100 calls daily
- Warm Leads
- No Cold Calls
- Bachelor’s Degree Strongly Preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule – some Nights/Weekends
- 3+ Years of Sales Experience - Work at Home Option
Career and Development
- Initial position for a 12-18 Sales Development and Training Program
- Four opportunities for advancement in the sales team and our Career Development Program
- Learn Management, Negotiation, Decision Making, Marketing, and other disciplines
- Career Development Program graduates have worked in all departments of our company
Skills Applied and Learned
- Better Understanding of how buyers make decisions
- Use of consultative selling methodologies to determine prospects’ needs
- Route qualified prospects to outsides sales reps
- Interact and compete in a highly competitive sales environment
- Learn to research prospects to best prepare for sales calls
- Manage leads and your sales pipeline using Salesforce.com
- Follow a metrics based system to meet and exceed goals on outbound dials
- Provide a world-class experience to prospects and clients
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Life Insurance
- Pre-Tax Flex Spending Account
- 401(k) Match Up to 3%
- Parental Leave
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Online Health Assessments
Reigning Champs LLC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.