Talent Acquisition Coordinator with NCSA Next College Student Athlete in Chicago · IL
NCSA Next College Student Athlete jobs
Sports Jobs in Chicago · IL
Human Resources: Human Resources/Recruiting
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator At Next College Student Athlete will be responsible for building an ongoing candidate pipeline through research, company targeting and market knowledge. Because of NCSA’s continuous growth, we are looking to add additional top-talent to our Talent Acquisition team to help support this company growth.
- Work with recruiters and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and create a sourcing plan
- Educate, excite and sell candidates on positions assigned and various career pathways
- Post job descriptions to our Applicant Tracking System (Newton), job boards and social media
- Source candidates through a variety of search methods (social media, applicant tracking system (Newton), Job boards, networking, employee referrals, internet searches etc.)
- Present to, and acts as a liaison with professional organizations and other workforce sources
- Work independently to develop and maintain candidate flow supporting several teams
- Conducts industry research and develops proposals for innovative and effective sourcing
- 1+ year of prior recruiting/sourcing experience including recruiting for high volume roles.
- Working knowledge of various recruitment techniques and processes to attract qualified candidates
- Bachelors Degree
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple priorities
- Strong organizational skills and work ethic
Benefits & Perks
- Stay Healthy: Enroll in comprehensive benefits & insurance plans with no waiting period
- Be Well: Expense up to $65 per month for health & wellness
- Maximize Savings: Contribute to your 401k retirement savings with company matching
- Be Comfortable: Enjoy a relaxed casual dress code
- Give Back: Receive paid time off to volunteer in your community
- Take Time: Enjoy paid parental leave to bond with & care for a newborn or newly adopted child
- Stay Connected: Expense up to $350 towards the purchase of a laptop, tablet or computer
- PAWesome Perk: Enroll your furry friends in our Voluntary Pet Insurance Plan
ABOUT NEXT COLLEGE STUDENT ATHLETE (NCSA)
NCSA is the world's largest and most successful collegiate athletic recruiting network. A wholly owned subsidiary of Reigning Champs LLC (www.reigningchamps.com), NCSA's 700 teammates leverage exclusive data, proprietary matching algorithms and personal relationships built over nearly two decades as the industry leader to connect tens of thousands of college-bound student-athletes to more than 35,000 college coaches nationwide across 34 sports every year. You can learn more about NCSA at www.ncsasports.org.
National Collegiate Scouting Association, LLC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws
How did you hear about this job?