Recruiting Coordinator with Next College Student Athlete in Atlanta · GA
Next College Student Athlete jobs
Sports Jobs in Atlanta · GA
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Consumer Product Sales
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen*
-work from home experience required (Remote)
-1 year of professional sales and/or phone experience required
Sales (Recruiting) Coordinator Job Details
Talk sports all day as a Recruiting Coordinator! They serve as the first point of contact for our student-athletes and their families, educating them on the recruiting process and helping identify top talent for college coaches!
Why Be a Recruiting Coordinator?
- Earn competitive compensation: Recruiting Coordinators earn $35-45K on average in their first year (base plus uncapped commission potential)
- Pre-qualify and educate student-athlete families on the recruiting process for 34 different sports!
- Provide world-class customer service
- Opportunity to work from home (based on professional sales/phone experience)
Benefits & Perks:
- Stay Healthy: Enroll in comprehensive benefits & insurance plans with no waiting period
- Be Well: $65 Wellness Benefit for health & wellness items
- Maximize Savings: Contribute to your 401k retirement savings with company matching
- Be Comfortable: Enjoy a relaxed casual dress code
- Give Back: Receive paid time off to volunteer in your community
- Take Time: Enjoy paid parental leave to bond with & care for a newborn or newly adopted child
- Stay Connected: Expense up to $350 towards the purchase of a laptop, tablet or computer
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of professional experience, preferably in sales
- Highly self-motivated and results-driven with a track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Flexibility to work some nights/weekends
- Former college student-athletes or coaches preferred, not required
NCSA is the world's largest and most successful collegiate athletic recruiting network. A wholly owned subsidiary of Reigning Champs LLC (www.reigningchamps.com), NCSA's 900 teammates leverage exclusive data, proprietary matching algorithms and personal relationships built over nearly two decades as the industry leader to connect tens of thousands of college-bound student-athletes to more than 35,000 college coaches nationwide across 34 sports every year. You can learn more about NCSA at www.ncsasports.org.
National Collegiate Scouting Association, LLC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
How did you hear about this job?