Aquatic Sports Recruiting Coach - NCSA (Ann Arbor · MI · Open to Remote)
Sports Jobs in Ann Arbor · MI · Open to Remote
Player Operations: Swimming & Diving Coach
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Aquatic Sports Recruiting Coach
Aquatic Sports Recruiting Coach
Recruiting Coach Job Details:
This Recruiting Coach position requires a professional to maintain and manage accounts of student-athlete clients of NCSA, helps Water Polo & Diving student-athletes reach milestones in the recruiting process, and ensures that proper progress is being made for all student-athletes under his or her direction. A Water Polo & Diving Recruiting Coach is also well versed in the recruiting process and current on recruiting rules and regulations. A strong desire to guide student-athletes through the recruiting process will be required.
- Assist NCSA's student-athletes in all aspects of the recruiting process
- Monitor student-athletes progress and program participation
- Using video & key stats, evaluate student-athletes and match them with college programs
- Host both personal and group educational classes on timely recruiting topics
- Conduct extensive phone outreach to connect with members of the NCSA Network
- Coach NCSA student-athletes/families as needed
- Answer email and text messages regarding recruiting related questions in a timely manner
- Help student-athletes/families understand the steps they need to take to maximize the recruiting process
- Connect with college coaches and help maintain accurate information about college intercollegiate programs, clubs and intermural programs.
- Retain clients and sell membership upgrades
- Maintain a high satisfaction level amongst clients and develop referral network
- Create and maintain a positive, productive team orientated department
- The ability to effectively evaluate, teach, communicate, and interview with student-athletes
- Former college Water Polo or Diving coach and/or athlete required, prefer experience coaching at a club, high school or college level.
- Collegiate recruiting experience helpful
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong work ethic with team player mentality
- Professional, friendly phone demeanor
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to type over 40 words per minute
- Excellent writing skills
- Goal oriented with a desire to succeed
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (evening and weekend hours will be required)
- Bachelor’s Degree
Benefits & Perks
- Stay Healthy: Enroll in comprehensive benefits & insurance plans with no waiting period
- Be Well: Expense up to $65 per month for health & wellness
- Maximize Savings: Contribute to your 401k retirement savings with company matching
- Be Comfortable: Enjoy a relaxed casual dress code
- Give Back: Receive paid time off to volunteer in your community
- Take Time: Enjoy paid parental leave to bond with & care for a newborn or newly adopted child
- Stay Connected: Expense up to $350 towards the purchase of a laptop, tablet or computer
- PAWesome Perk: Enroll your furry friends in our Voluntary Pet Insurance Plan
ABOUT NEXT COLLEGE STUDENT ATHLETE (NCSA)
NCSA is the world's largest and most successful collegiate athletic recruiting network. A wholly-owned subsidiary of Reigning Champs LLC , NCSA's 700 teammates leverage exclusive data, proprietary matching algorithms, and personal relationships built over nearly two decades as the industry leader to connect tens of thousands of college-bound student-athletes to more than 35,000 college coaches nationwide across 34 sports every year.
National Collegiate Scouting Association LLC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.