If you are interested in working with us at Major League Lacrosse (MLL), please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Gameday Ticket Sales Representative
The Ohio Machine has openings for part-time Ticket Sales & Will Call Representatives during all home games of the 2018 season. The Ticket Sales & Will Call Representative is a temporary position working on-site in the Ticket Office. Game dates are April 29th, May 5th, May 12th, June 9th, June 23rd, July 21st, July 26th, August 11th (potential playoff game).
- Selling individual game tickets to all walk-up customers, up-selling when able
- Distributing tickets to customers via the Will Call ticket pick-up window
- Answering questions and providing basic game and stadium information
- Attention to detail and ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Event staffing, ticket sales, or customer service experience preferred, but not required
- Experience using computer software programs preferred
- Must be available for all home games
- Ability to attend training session(s) prior to the first game
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable transportation to and from Fortress Obetz
Schedule is as follows (hours are approximate):
- April 29th: 12:00pm – 4:00pm
- May 5th: 3:00pm – 7:00pm
- May 12th: 4:00pm – 8:00pm
- June 9th: 12:00pm – 8:00pm
- June 23rd: 4:00pm – 8:00pm
- July 21st: 4:00pm – 8:00pm
- July 26th: 5:00pm – 9:00pm
- August 11th: TBD
- Position pays an hourly rate of $10.00 USD
- Ohio Machine Staff Shirts
- Access to attend the remainder of the game after duties are completed
ABOUT THE OHIO MACHINE:
In 2017, the Ohio Machine won the Major League Lacrosse Championship, the first for the team. The Machine is looking to defend that title again in 2018, beginning on Sunday, April 29th. The Machine plays at Fortress Obetz, the first lacrosse specific stadium in the League.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have housing & reliable transportation in the area?
Do you have experience in event staffing for ticket sales, box office or Will Call?
Are you able to work all home games? If not, please tell us which you cannot.