The New York Lizards of Major League Lacrosse seek a motivated professional to to drive revenue by selling full and partial season ticket packages, group ticket packages, VIP hospitality and other related ticket products through outbound, targeted call campaigns and face to face meetings with businesses and individuals. The TSR will focus on both renewing existing accounts and soliciting new business, and is expected to deliver outstanding customer service and build relationships that will encourage repeat business and referrals. The TSR will also play a large role in the execution of game day events related to the operation of the ticket sales department.
- Maximize ticket sales revenue through the sale of Full and Partial Season Tickets, Group Tickets, Suite/Hospitality Packages and other ticket products
- Initiate new business while meeting or exceeding daily, weekly and annual sales quotas
- Will be required to make no less than 80 touchpoints (calls and follow up proposals) daily
- Maintain a database of ticket sales prospects and customers
- Attend and prospect new business at community events, youth tournaments and networking opportunities
- Provide customer service and support for ticket sales events and promotions on game day
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Manager of Ticket Sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university
- Sports industry and/or Sales experience preferred
- Exhibit exceptional work ethic, desire to succeed and passion for meaningful career in the sports industry
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information and willingness to learn and apply ticket sales best practices
- Proactive and eager to take on new projects
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Willingness and ability to work long hours, including nights, weekends and holidays as required
Salary plus commission and benefits.