If you are interested in working with us at Major League Lacrosse (MLL), please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Summer 2018 - Public Relations Internship
- Assist with research and writing/editing of press releases, stories, blogs, game notes, etc.
- Assist in creating handouts, fliers, media guide, email blasts, etc.
- Assist in maintenance of team website, as well as social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Assist with requests by media during practices, events, games, etc.
- Assist with updating statistics and facts on Lizards players where needed
- Maintain clip book and monitor coverage of Lizards in local, regional and national news
- Responsible for working at events, lacrosse and non-lacrosse related, the New York Lizards are invited to attend throughout the tri-state area
- Assist with any other tasks assigned
- Must be at least a sophomore in an undergraduate program
- Available beginning May through August 2018 for the Summer semester
- Majors: Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or Marketing
- Excellent writing and computer skills, AP style knowledge and Microsoft Office skills
- Adobe InDesign and Photoshop knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of lacrosse strongly preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Will you be able to receive college credit?