If you are interested in working with us at Major League Lacrosse (MLL), please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Summer 2018 - Marketing & Sales Internship
- Assist with marketing and promotional campaigns
- Develop and implement programs for lead generation
- Assist the sales and marketing staff in regard to their operational duties
- Assist with event operations where necessary
- Plan and execute grass-roots marketing campaigns
- Learn ticket sales process
- Assist ticket department with season ticket holder mailings and renewals
- Creating and maintaining ticket department databases and spreadsheets
- Maintain an organized profile of clients and prospects
- Assist with game day set up and event operations
- Work 20-25 hours a week in the Lizard’s office, plus additional events on nights and weekends
- Exceptional work ethic, strong desire to succeed, professionalism, and a passion for the sports industry
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word; Adobe Photoshop and InDesign a plus
- Display strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Show initiative and be a self-starter
- Possess creative and strategic thinking skills
- Available beginning April/May through mid-August 2018 for the Summer Semester
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Will you be able to receive college credit?