If you are interested in working with us at Major League Lacrosse (MLL), please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Summer 2018 - Graphic Design Internship
- Development of print and digital collateral
- Assist in creating handouts, fliers, media guide, email blasts, etc.
- Assist in maintenance of team website, as well as social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Responsible for working at events, lacrosse and non-lacrosse related, the New York Lizards are invited to attend throughout the tri-state area, when necessary
- Assist with any other tasks assigned (general marketing and game day operations)
- Must be at least a sophomore in an undergraduate program
- Summer Interns available beginning May 2017 through August 2017
- Majors: Graphic Design, Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or Marketing
- Strong knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Applicants must supply a portfolio
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Will you be able to receive college credit?