If you are interested in working with us at Major League Lacrosse (MLL), please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Summer 2018 - CRM/Database Marketing Internship
- Experience working on a database append/cleanup project for a company or organization is beneficial.
- Experience working on a statistical project and/or modeling for a sports team is beneficial
- Assist with lead generation, lead scoring, and evaluation of all sales and marketing campaigns
- Identify new customer segments that would enhance revenues and drive growth; includes doing analytical research and building fan profiles
- Assist with compiling and evaluating historical and current sales data and demographics
- Build and structure consumer insight surveys from start to finish.
- Creating systems and structures to house and maintain data.
- Analyze large data sets to determine relevant trends and significant data points.
- Build mass email communications and surveys through Hubspot and Google Forms and analyze interaction metrics.
- Research best practices for data analysis.
- Contribute to CRM and data analytics initiatives across the sales and marketing departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Full-time undergraduate/graduate student majoring in business management, statistics, data analysis, or computer science preferred.
- Exceptional work ethic, strong desire to succeed, professionalism, and a passion for the sports industry
- Display strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access)
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Hubspot and/or other CRM databases is a plus
- Show initiative and be a self-starter
- Possess creative and strategic thinking skills
- Must be able to work nights and weekends as needed
- Available beginning April/May 2018 through mid-August 2018 for the Summer Semester
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Will you be able to receive college credit?