If you are interested in working with us at Major League Lacrosse (MLL), please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
• Complete recordkeeping/bookkeeping responsibilities in QuickBooks
• Accounts Payable Function: Receiving and analyzing invoices, inputting into Quickbooks, and cutting checks
• Accounts Receivable Function: Receiving contracts, creating invoice in QuickBooks, receiving payments
• Reconcile monthly bank statements and credit card statements
• Prepare journal entries as needed
• Close out the books on a monthly basis and prepare financial statements and reports to review with upper management including budgets and forecasts
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college.
• Minimum of 2 years related bookkeeping/accounting experience.
• Proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office software programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Enterprising and self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Willingness to take initiative and own responsibilities.
• Must be highly organized, resourceful, a quick learner, possess an eye for sharp attention to detail and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality, listens to others, and willingness to try new ideas.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Presents self in a professional manner and has the ability to interact with all levels of the organization and outside contacts.
• Excellent communications skills including oral, written and presentation; ability to express ideas clearly and concisely
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/ No: Do you have QuickBooks experience?
Yes/ No: Do you have at least 2 years of bookkeeping experience? If yes, please describe.