What is the Opportunity?
The Dallas Rattlers are the newest and most exciting addition to Major League Lacrosse. Playing at The Star at the Dallas Cowboys HQ in Frisco, TX, the team is ready to take the city and league by storm. With an eye on being the diamond of the league, we are looking for top talent to get us there.
Are you ready to be part of the excitement of MLL?
If you are, we are excited to meet you. This opportunity, located in Frisco, TX is for a driven individual that will put the team above self. We are looking for someone who embodies positivity, a can-do attitude, desire to learn, and dedicated to being the best in all aspects of the organization. Are you that person? If so, we look forward to meeting you!
What should you expect from an internship with the Rattlers?
First, you should expect to learn. An internship with the Dallas Rattlers gives you exposure to all aspects of the organization. You will have the opportunity to be part of the creativity, decision, and execution process during your time with the team. At the end of the internship, we want you to know the ends and outs of a major league lacrosse organization.
· Work collaboratively with various departments
· Meet or exceed daily, weekly and monthly individual performance goals.
· Responsible for working and attending promotional events on behalf of the organization.
· Provide excellent customer service by creating unique touch points, promptly responding to requests or communications, resolving customer ticketing issues and establishing a dynamic relationship with the fan base.
· Assist with marketing and promotional campaigns for ticket sales department
· Other duties as assigned.
· Must be able to receive academic credit for internship (students will be required to submit documentation from their college/university stating that internship is for class credit)
· Good time management skills and ability to work on multiple projects within strict deadlines
· Ability to understand/follow creative direction and incorporate constructive feedback.
· Highly creative and willingness to contribute innovative ideas/thinking
· Solid understanding of social media best practices
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.