If you are interested in working with us at Major League Lacrosse (MLL), please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Graphic Design Internship (Spring/Summer)
Web/Creative Services: Graphic Design/Creative Services
What is the Opportunity?
The Dallas Rattlers are the newest and most exciting addition to Major League Lacrosse. Playing at Ford Center at The Star in Frisco, TX, the team is ready to take the city and league by storm. With an eye on being the diamond of the league, we are looking for top talent to get us there.
Are you ready to be part of the excitement of MLL?
If you are, we are excited to meet you. This opportunity, located in Frisco, TX is a driven individual that will put the team above self. We are looking for someone who embodies positivity, has a can-do attitude, a desire to learn, and is dedicated to being the best in all aspects of the organization. Are you that person? If so, we look forward to meeting you!
What should you expect from an internship with the Rattlers?
First, you should expect to learn. An internship with the Dallas Rattlers gives you exposure to all aspects of the organization. You will have the opportunity to be part of the creativity, decision, and execution process during your time with the team. At the end of the internship, we want you to know the ends and outs of a Major League Lacrosse organization.
· Develop creative assets for the Dallas Rattlers and its partners in multiple mediums – social media, print collateral, event design, web, etc
· Help convey the Dallas Rattlers brand identity across multiple channels
· Work collaboratively with various departments to develop creative that demonstrates a strong sense of composition, layout, and creativity
· Other duties as assigned.
· Currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program at an accredited college or university or an advertising portfolio program
· Strong, audience-focused design capabilities in both print and digital media. Candidate must submit portfolio along with resume
· Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
· Good time management skills and ability to work on multiple projects within strict deadlines
· Ability to understand/follow creative direction and incorporate constructive feedback
· Experience delivering great creative while meeting parameters of existing brand guidelines
· Motion graphic capabilities a plus
· Highly creative and willing to contribute innovative ideas/thinking
· Solid understanding of social media best practices
How did you hear about this job?