Major League Lacrosse is seeking part-time and full-time interns with vision, drive and a great work ethic. This will be an opportunity to have a lasting impact on a professional sports league, and leave an internship with skills and metrics to carry forward into your career. The MLL accepts applications from students presently enrolled in a college or graduate school program. Internships are unpaid and students must be able to receive credit.
MLL Communications Intern - Spring 2020
Major League Lacrosse will be entering our 20th season. The 2020 season has been full of new activations, fan engagements, player promotions and exciting new initiatives. MLL is seeking interns who bring energy, a willingness to work crazy hours, and an entrepreneurial spirit to our re-imagined MLL. A positive attitude and a great work ethic will be required of any intern excited and ready to be a part of the 2020 MLL season!
- Research and contribute unique content to the Major League Lacrosse websit
- Research potential and valuable story lines for Major League Lacrosse and contributors to share on the website
- Connect with professional players and coaches to conduct interviews for stories
- Assist in managing the Major League Lacrosse email database and weekly email distribution
- Work closely with the Marketing, Communications and Sponsorship teams to execute all strategies through digital communication platforms
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Open to all years
- Open to all majors
- Must be able to receive academic credit
- Basic understanding of professional writing and communication
- Capable of taking direction, but working without micromanagement
- Interest in sports
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.