MAJOR LEAGUE LACROSSE
2019 ALL-STAR GAME VOLUNTEER – ANNAPOLIS, MD
TITLE: 2019 MLL All-Star Game Volunteer
REPORTS TO: Major League Lacrosse/Chesapeake Bayhawks Staff
Major League Lacrosse (MLL) is seeking qualified individuals to serve as Game Day Volunteers for the 2019 All-Star Game at Navy-Marine Corps Stadium in Annapolis, MD. Ideal candidates will be committed, hard-working, and dedicated to ensuring the success of the event.
Volunteers will be given various responsibilities depending on experience and staffing needs. Essential duties include assisting vendors in the Fan Zone, field set-up and breakdown, guest services, and merchandise sales. Volunteers will also support event staff members in other duties as assigned.
This volunteer position is open to current high school and college students. Applications from individuals that do not fall within this category will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Fan Zone – Assist vendors as needed with set-up and breakdown of their booths
- Guest Services – Inspect fan tickets and direct them to their section/seats, answer questions, engage event attendees to ensure that the MLL experience is clearly demonstrated
- Game Day Needs – Field set-up and breakdown on Friday 6/26 and Saturday 6/27
- Represent MLL on site in a manner that positively reflects our brand
- Maintain communication with game day staff
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Exceptional work ethic and professionalism
- Displays strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lift and move 50 lbs.
- Lacrosse knowledge is preferred, but not required
- Friday, July 26th – Field set-up from 9AM to 1PM
- Saturday, July 27th – Approximately 1PM through the end of event (including breakdown)
- You MUST stay until the end of the game to assist in breakdown of the field
MLL is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.com