If you are interested in working with us at Major League Lacrosse (MLL), please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Travel Coordinator Internship
- Arrange travel for Florida Launch players, coaches, and other staff to and from Home/Away games
- Serve as a general resource and point of contact for any travel related issues: delays, cancellations, etc.
- Research and book flights according to player and coaches availability
- Review and update travel forms and respond to travel needs accordingly
- Intern would also help with basic office needs including merchandise fulfillment, answering phones, organizing credit card statement, ect
- Must be at least a sophomore and live in the South Florida area.
- Majors: Communications, Hospitality, or Sports Management
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you currently enrolled in classes?