If you are interested in working with us at Major League Lacrosse (MLL), please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Ticket Sales Internship (Spring/Summer 2018)
The Florida Launch
Boca Raton, FL
The Florida Launch, Florida’s Major League Lacrosse team, is looking for Ticket Sales Interns.
Launch internships are part-time and allow students the opportunity to gain valuable work experience within a professional sports organization through hands on experience. The Launch accepts applications from students presently enrolled in a college program. Internships are unpaid but students are encouraged to seek college credit wherever possible.
All interns, regardless of department, are expected to assist with general office duties as needed such as answering telephones, filing, mailing prizes to fans, etc. A successful applicant will demonstrate strong organizational skills along with initiative, resourcefulness, and an ability to collaborate with fellow team members for the achievement of department goals.
Front office is in Boca Raton.
The Ticket Sales Interns will be responsible the following duties:
- Responsible for working Launch community events and promotions
- Assist with the planning and execution of group events
- Assist sales department with large mailings, data entry, research and tracking of season ticket holder accounts
- Assist with the servicing and sale of any group tickets, birthday party packages, programs and promotional ticket packages
- Help to plan, organize and execute Launch events that will generate sales leads
- Assist with any other tasks assigned
Compensation: This is a non-paying position. Interns must earn college credit for the structure of the internship. Interns benefit from meaningful work experience, possibly leading to future full time employment.
Hours: Flexible days Monday through Friday; Must be able to work some nights and weekends
- Must be at least a sophomore in an undergraduate program and live in the South Florida area
- Must be able to start immediately
- Major: Sales, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or Sport Management (preferred, but not required)
- Exciting, compelling written and oral presentation skills, Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of lacrosse preferred but not required
How did you hear about this job?