If you are interested in working with us at Major League Lacrosse (MLL), please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Sponsorship Sales and Fulfillment Internship (Spring/Summer 2018)
The Florida Launch
Boca Raton, FL
The Florida Launch, Florida’s Major League Lacrosse team, is looking for Sponsorship Sales Interns.
Launch internships are part-time and allow students the opportunity to gain valuable work experience within a professional sports organization through hands on experience. The Launch accepts applications from students presently enrolled in a college program. Internships are unpaid but students are encouraged to seek college credit wherever possible.
A successful applicant will demonstrate strong organizational skills along with initiative, resourcefulness, and an ability to collaborate with fellow team members for the achievement of department goals.
Front office is in Boca Raton.
The Sponsorship Sales Interns will be responsible the following duties:
- Assist with the selling of sponsorship packages
- Assist with the planning and execution of marketing events and sponsor activations
- Assist sales department with large mailings, data entry, research and tracking
- Assist with the servicing and sale of any Sponsorship packages
- Help to plan, organize and execute Launch events that will generate sales leads
- Assist with any other tasks assigned
Compensation: This is a non-paying position. Interns must earn college credit for the structure of the internship. Interns benefit from meaningful work experience, possibly leading to future full time employment.
Hours: Flexible hours Monday through Friday; May work some Saturdays
- Must be in an undergraduate or graduate program and live in the South Florida area
- Exciting, compelling written and oral presentation skills, Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of lacrosse preferred but not required
How did you hear about this job?