Vice President of Ticketing Strategy & Revenue Management - Rugby ATL - MLR Atlanta, LLC (Marietta · GA)
Rugby ATL - MLR Atlanta, LLC jobs
Sports Jobs in Marietta · GA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales Management
MLR ATLANTA, LLC
Vice President of Ticketing Strategy & Revenue Management
RugbyATL, a member of Major League Rugby (MLR), entered the scene in Atlanta during the start of the 2020 Covid-19 pandemic as the first professional rugby franchise in the market.
We live our values on and off the field, in the community, in education, with our youth foundation and with our partners. It is core to our identity and to the fans that identify as RATLERS. In 2021, our identity and values continued to create the foundation of our success and a postseason run to the MLR Championship.
Our values are simple: PACE
- People Development
- Create Change
The President of Ticketing Strategy & Revenue Management is responsible for managing and overseeing all aspects of RugbyATL ticket operations, including the day-to-day ticket strategy, revenue management and operations management for all ticketed events. In addition, the President of Ticketing Strategy & Revenue Management will coordinate ticket operations and best practices with the league office. This role is integral in creating synergies within multiple business functions including sales, service, marketing, analytics, database, finance, technology and operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates and manages all aspects of RugbyATL ticket operations for approximately 10 home events, including travel to and directing event venue box office.
- Coordinates event build manifests and ticket inventory with venue box office and/or ticketing provider.
- Analyze ticketing reports and manage inventory to maximize revenues through dynamic pricing, strategic promotions, and channel partnerships.
- Develop business analytics and form strategies for dynamic pricing, platinum products, VIP Experience, secondary partnerships, and other revenue growth opportunities for RugbyATL
- Develop new scaling strategies and overall pricing model.
- Help drive business by identifying potential innovations in process, product, and technology and investigate the process for implementation with the business and rugby operations staff.
- Oversees internal ticket sales, fulfillment, and distribution.
- Oversees internal controls and procedures including auditing procedures and reports, allocation and distribution of tickets.
- Coordinates ticket operations with the league office including event build, inventory management, and reporting.
- Works with Finance department on event settlements and ticket-related revenue receivables.
- Administers efficient, accurate, and timely reporting mechanisms related to sales activity, as well as budget projections and analysis for senior management.
- Drives inside sales team (individual and group sales) on pricing, sales initiatives, tactics, and fulfillment.
- Works with all departments to maintain and develop a high level of customer service for all customers.
- Leads ticketing technology efforts and innovations.
- Focuses on the future of ticket and event day operations with the goal to be on the forefront of the ticketing industry.
- Performs other tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 7 or more years of relevant professional sports, entertainment, venue, ticketing, or box office management experience.
- Advanced experience and knowledge of primary ticketing systems, including Ticketmaster and AXS, secondary channels and dynamic pricing tactics.
- Ability to travel extensively to all North America events.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Strong financial reporting skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective internal and external working relationships.
- Displays outstanding written and communication abilities. Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with individuals at all levels of the organization, internally and externally.
- Must be flexible and responsive to a fast paced, high demand, evolving and changing business environment.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidential information.
- Self-starter, energetic, positive attitude with enthusiasm to insure goals and objectives are achieved. Able to prioritize and handle multiple competing activities and interests simultaneously.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, proactive and a critical thinker, with excellent decision-making ability.
- Solid leadership and team-building skills.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook, and the ability to learn other basic computer programs.
A background check will be conducted prior to the start of the position. RugbyATL are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity or expression), pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, affectional orientation, marital status, civil union status, and domestic partnership status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, service in the uniformed services, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. RugbyATL is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities.