Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work alongside, and assist the Director of Stadium Operations with daily operations duties.
- Stadium maintenance, cleaning, and upkeep, working with subcontractors, and vendors.
- Planning, set-up, and breakdown of all stadium events during the season and out of season.
- Daily management and scheduling of game day/event staff members (Ticket Takers, Ushers, Cleaning Crew, Security Staff, and Parking).
- Assist other departments with various tasks, when necessary and appropriate.
- Manage and cultivate vendor relationships for stadium improvement projects and day-to-day affairs.
- Assist in departmental problem solving, project planning, and the development and execution of departmental goals and objectives.
- Perform daily walkthroughs of the facility to ensure proper set-up is complete for each event.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Active interest in working in professional sports.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of how to operate basic hand tools preferred, but not required.
- Proactive, energetic, self-starter.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- Ability to spend most of the shift outside and on your feet in all weather conditions.
- Able to work long hours, including days/nights/overnights, weekends, and holidays.
- Work well with others and independently.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to balance many projects at once.
- Be a leader in customer service.
- Conduct self in a professional manner both in personal appearance and attitude.
- Represent the Houston Sabercats at business and community functions in a professional manner.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.