THE CSM WAY
We take pride in the work we do. Therefore, it is important for all our team members to embody characteristics of the CSM Way, and exemplify this through our work. The CSM Way is not so much a tangible set of guidelines as it is a mindset or philosophy, guided by the principles for which we want our company represented: the highest quality client service, building true partnerships with our clients, building on the experience of our team and of our history, balancing life and work, respecting fellow CSM teammates, creativity, passion, leadership, and teamwork.
All CSM teammates should encompass and reinforce our core principles related to good management, of both programs and people. Additionally, the below items and traits are key to the growth of each individual:
- Demonstrates proactive leadership
- Approaches work with dedication and passion
- Thinks strategically and big picture
- Is consistent in communication and shows attention to detail
- Focuses on creating value
- Strives for greatness every day
- Never settles…never
We are searching for driven and motivated individuals to join our Integrated Marketing team as a video producer for the Spring semester.The internship will be 4 months long with a start date of January 13, 2020.
We prefer candidates that can spend 3-5 days a week with us. This is an unpaid internship; however, we offer college credit and a travel stipend.
The Integrated Marketing team is responsible for content development (including creating copy, creative assets, social media posts, video series and graphics, and implementation strategy on new and existing accounts), and CSM internal strategy (including social media, award opportunities, and event activation). The scope of work includes communications and social media campaign strategies, content development, and working closely with the Creative and Brand Promotions department to implement exciting new activations.
- You will help edit video for our clients and contribute to our content development for social media accounts
- You will assist with pre-production needs such as storyboard development and ideation
- You will potentially join us on site for video capture needs
- You have the ability to create high quality video pieces
- You are experienced in camera operation
- You can step into a project at any point in the timeline and bring value to the process
- You are willing to learn about new subjects and industries
- You can collaborate well with other creatives and strategists within the agency
- You have a can-do attitude and thrive when taking on new challenges
- You are currently in pursuit of a college degree (Undergraduate or Graduate)
- You must be able to receive college credit for the internship
- You embody characteristics of the CSM Way
CSM North America, a member of the London-based CSM Sport & Entertainment global network of agencies, is a leading consulting, marketing solutions, and brand experience company. Headquartered in New York City, the company conceives, designs, markets, and measures global brand experiences. Our core experience and proven track record are in the areas of management consulting, creative-concepting and design, brand marketing, and activation. We specialize in engaging audiences who are passionate about sport, music, entertainment, and social impact. With offices nationwide and hundreds of teammates, we’re proud of the award-winning campaigns we’ve delivered for many of the world’s leading brands, properties, and non-profits over the last two decades.
CSM is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.