CSM exists to create impact by challenging convention. We do this because it produces work for our clients that is more meaningful, memorable and measurable.
Our diversity of experience, expertise and opinions is our greatest asset, which is why we celebrate our differences. We are looking for individuals who want to put their hand up and challenge convention to create something exciting, bigger and better each and every time.
The Sr. Director/Vice President, Partnership Development will be a key part of the CSM Properties team with an emphasis on selling partnerships on behalf global clients [property rights holders]. This individual should possess a strong sales and digital acumen to leverage innovations to drive revenue, network of contacts and knowledge on both the client and agency side and passion/knowledge of the sports and entertainment landscape. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative team responsible for sales growth for key CSM Properties clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for generating sponsorship revenue for clients [sports and entertainment properties]
- Lead all facets of the sales process including strategy development, identifying new and emerging categories, prospect outreach, presentations, negotiating, and closing partnerships
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Execute effective corporate sales calls and presentations in order to meet established sales objectives
- Be a key player in driving new concept ideation and design processes
- Create sales plans to effectively bring to market
- Manage and work with account sales team to implement the goals and objectives of the client/property