CSM exists to create impact by challenging convention. We do this because it produces work for our clients that is more meaningful, memorable and measurable.
Our diversity of experience, expertise and opinions is our greatest asset, which is why we celebrate our differences. We are looking for individuals who want to put their hand up and challenge convention to create something exciting, bigger and better each and every time.
CSM is looking for a Coordinator, Analytics & Insights
As a key member of the Analytics & Insights team in New York City, you will help leverage quantitative and qualitative resources to uncover compelling insights and points-of-view in support of client-facing work, new business pitches, and CSM-proprietary reports for publication.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of slides, perspectives, and strategic points of view for CSM clients
- Proactively seek insights and innovations from inside and outside the global sport and entertainment industry to keep CSM staff and clients abreast with news and the implications therein
- Tap into syndicated and/or primary resources and tools available at CSM to derive insights that inform strategic recommendations for clients
- Support the team’s collaboration across CSM’s global enterprise to design and deliver forward thinking studies/whitepapers that support the CSM thought-leadership position
- Act as a key driver of collaboration with multiple business lines at CSM to support on creative ideation, new business development and internal education efforts
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Entrepreneurial, creatively inquisitive and passionate about global sport/brand marketing
- Ability to distill large amounts of information and articulate complex concepts via precise data visualization and presentation
- Multilingual and/or international exposure is a plus, but not required
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to proactively anticipate obstacles and challenges; create solutions independently and in groups
- Excellent computer skills and in-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of analytical software (i.e. SPSS, R, etc.) a plus, but not required
- Must possess a strong work ethic, thrive in a fast-paced dynamic work environment, and have a sense of humor