THE CSM WAY
We take pride in the work we do. Therefore, it is important for all our team members to
embody characteristics of the CSM Way, and exemplify this through our work. The CSM Way is
not so much a tangible set of guidelines as it is a mindset or philosophy, guided by the
principles for which we want our company represented: the highest quality client service,
building true partnerships with our clients, building on the experience of our team and of our
history, balancing life and work, respecting fellow CSM teammates, creativity, passion,
leadership, and teamwork.
All CSM teammates should encompass and reinforce our core principles related to good
management, of both programs and people.
Additionally, the below items and traits are key to the growth of each individual:
- Demonstrates proactive leadership
- Approaches work with dedication and passion
- Thinks strategically and big picture
- Is consistent in communication and shows attention to detail
- Focuses on creating value
- Strives for greatness every day
- Never settles…never
The Consulting team of CSM North America, a division of CSM Sport & Entertainment, is a team of management advisors focused on the business of global sport and entertainment. We are committed to offering objective counsel that helps our clients advance their business goals and drive impact. Through a mix of thought leadership, global experience, analytical rigor and creativity, we seize opportunities for growth and address the challenges that matter most to our clients.
The Consulting team represents a departure from how most companies have traditionally viewed sports and entertainment marketing and is proud to hold a client roster of some of the world’s biggest brands. We are a collective of interested and interesting people who are passionate about our work, clients and culture.
As a key member of the Consulting team, this individual will help to leverage quantitative and qualitative resources to uncover compelling insights and points-of-view in support of client-facing work, new business pitches, and CSM-proprietary reports for publication.
- Assist in the development of slides, perspectives, and strategic points of view for CSM clients
- Proactively seek insights and innovations from inside and outside the global sport and entertainment industry to keep CSM staff and clients abreast with news and the implications therein Tap into resources/ tools available at CSM to derive insights from complex datasets
- Work with members of the team to create and develop infographics that help showcase key data for our clients and/ or target markets
- Support the team’s collaboration across CSM’s global enterprise to design and deliver forward thinking studies/whitepapers that support the CSM thought-leadership position
- Collaborate with colleagues, visitors, vendors, business partners and external clients in a professional manner
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Currently enrolled in Master’s Program
- Maintain a minimum of a B average (cumulative 3.0 on a 4.0 scale)
- Entrepreneurial, creatively inquisitive and passionate about global sport/brand marketing
- Ability to distill large amounts of information and articulate complex concepts
- Multilingual and/or international exposure is a plus, but not required
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to proactively anticipate obstacles and challenges; create solutions independently and in groups
- Excellent computer skills and in-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite; comfort with Apple products
- Knowledge of analytical software (i.e. SPSS, R, etc.) a plus, but not required
- Must possess a strong work ethic, thrive in a fast-paced dynamic work environment, and have a sense of humor
- You must be able to receive college credit for the internship
- You embody characteristics of the CSM Way
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship opportunity for academic credit only.
CSM North America, a member of the London-based CSM Sport & Entertainment global network of agencies, is a leading consulting, marketing solutions, and brand experience company. Headquartered in New York City, the company conceives, designs, markets, and
measures global brand experiences. Our core experience and proven track record are in the
areas of management consulting, creative-concepting and design, brand marketing, and
activation. We specialize in engaging audiences who are passionate about sport, music, entertainment, and social impact. With offices nationwide and hundreds of teammates, we’re
proud of the award-winning campaigns we’ve delivered for many of the world’s leading brands,
properties, and non-profits over the last two decades.
CSM is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work