THE CSM WAY:
We take pride in the work we do. Therefore, it is important for all our team members to
embody characteristics of the CSM Way, and exemplify this through our work. The CSM Way is
not so much a tangible set of guidelines as it is a mindset or philosophy, guided by the
principles for which we want our company represented: the highest quality client service,
building true partnerships with our clients, building on the experience of our team and of our
history, balancing life and work, respecting fellow CSM teammates, creativity, passion,
leadership, and teamwork.
All CSM teammates should encompass and reinforce our core principles related to good
management, of both programs and people.
Additionally, the below items and traits are key to the growth of each individual:
- Demonstrates proactive leadership
- Approaches work with dedication and passion
- Thinks strategically and big picture
- Is consistent in communication and shows attention to detail
- Focuses on creating value
- Strives for greatness every day
- Never settles…never
This person will support the CSM North America Brand Story department to deliver work that brings ideas to life through sport, entertainment, media, social impact and lifestyle experiences.
The internship will be 4 months long with a start date of January 13, 2020.
We prefer candidates that can spend 3-5 days a week with us. This is an unpaid internship;
however, we offer college credit and a travel stipend.
- Social Media and Content Support:
- Manage editorial calendar for CSM social media
- Curate and distribute content for CSM.com and social media
- Develop reports and assess social media performance
- CSM.com Support:
- Assist in compiling and producing content for CSM.com
- Case Studies
- Assist in Internal Communications:
- Gathering and distributing news and information for internal communications
- Assist in Strategic Communications and PR:
- Research and monitor opportunities for public relations initiatives including earned media, awards and recognitions
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication skills and storytelling
- Excellent computer skills and fluent in MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Experience in website management and social media, especially Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Ability to proactively anticipate obstacles and challenges; create solutions independently and in groups
- Ability to distill large amounts of information and articulate complex concepts
- You are currently in pursuit of a college degree (Undergraduate or Graduate). If you are an undergraduate student, you must have completed your freshman year of college
- Maintain a minimum of a B average (cumulative 3.0 on a 4.0 scale)
- You must be able to receive college credit for the internship
- Entrepreneurial, creatively inquisitive and passionate about global sport/brand marketing
- Must possess a strong work ethic, thrive in a fast-paced dynamic work environment, and have a sense of humor
- You embody characteristics of the CSM Way
ABOUT CSM :
CSM North America, a member of the London-based CSM Sport & Entertainment global network of agencies, is a leading consulting, marketing solutions, and brand experience company. Headquartered in New York City, the company conceives, designs, markets, and measures global brand experiences. Our core experience and proven track record are in the areas of management consulting, creative-concepting and design, brand marketing, and activation. We specialize in engaging audiences who are passionate about sport, music, entertainment, and social impact. With offices nationwide and hundreds of teammates, we’re proud of the award-winning campaigns we’ve delivered for many of the world’s leading brands, properties, and non-profits over the last two decades.
CSM is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work