THE CSM WAY
We take pride in the work we do. Therefore, it is important for all our team members to embody characteristics of the CSM Way and exemplify this through our work. The CSM Way is not so much a tangible set of guidelines as it is a mindset or philosophy, guided by the principles for which we want our company represented: the highest quality client service, building true partnerships with our clients, building on the experience of our team and of our history, balancing life and work, respecting fellow CSM teammates, creativity, passion, leadership, and teamwork.
All CSM teammates should encompass and reinforce our core principles related to good management, of both programs and people.
Additionally, the below items and traits are key to the growth of each individual:
- Demonstrates proactive leadership
- Approaches work with dedication and passion
- Thinks strategically and big picture
- Is consistent in communication and shows attention to detail
- Focuses on creating value
- Strives for greatness every day
- Never settles…never
We are searching for driven and motivated individuals to join our Client Partnerships team for the Spring semester. The internship will be 4 months long with a start date of January 13, 2020.
We prefer candidates that can spend 3- 5 days a week with us. This is an unpaid internship; however, we offer college credit and a travel stipend.
The Client Partnerships Team is a creative group of marketers, storytellers and experience builders who serve as the first touchpoint for prospective clients. The fast-paced nature of our work makes for an exciting environment, where team members have the opportunity to work on proposals on behalf of clients across a variety of verticals including sports, food and beverage, technology, beauty, retail, media and more. Our team is dually responsible for developing responses to clients’ requests through creative proposals designed in Keynote, as well as generating new leads through creative outreach and Salesforce. Many of the ideas we pursue through brainstorming exercises have never been done before so above all else we look for ambitious, imaginative, problem-solvers with a healthy portion of competitiveness that will find a way to get positive outcomes out of un-charted situations.
As a CSM Client Partnerships intern, you’ll learn and be a part of:
- Participating in unique brainstorms and team meetings
- Developing integrated marketing plans for industry leading brands, challenger brands, and innovative startups
- Attending meetings and participating in next steps
- Building pitches and business development proposals
Your strengths and experience include:
- Highly Organized and Self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong writing skills
- You enjoy research and problem solving
- Proficiency in Keynote & Salesforce (recommended)
- You are currently in pursuit of a college degree (Undergraduate or Graduate)
- You must be able to receive academic credit for the internship
- You embody characteristics of the CSM Way
CSM North America, a member of the London-based CSM Sport & Entertainment global network of agencies, is a leading consulting, marketing solutions, and brand experience company. Headquartered in New York City, the company conceives, designs, markets, and measures global brand experiences. Our core experience and proven track record are in the areas of management consulting, creative-concepting and design, brand marketing, and activation. We specialize in engaging audiences who are passionate about sport, music, entertainment, and social impact. With offices nationwide and hundreds of teammates, we’re proud of the award-winning campaigns we’ve delivered for many of the world’s leading brands, properties, and non-profits over the last two decades.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.