THE CSM WAY
We take pride in the work we do. Therefore, it is important for all our team members to
embody characteristics of the CSM Way, and exemplify this through our work. The CSM Way is
not so much a tangible set of guidelines as it is a mindset or philosophy, guided by the
principles for which we want our company represented: the highest quality client service,
building true partnerships with our clients, building on the experience of our team and of our
history, balancing life and work, respecting fellow CSM teammates, creativity, passion,
leadership, and teamwork.
All CSM teammates should encompass and reinforce our core principles related to good
management, of both programs and people.
Additionally, the below items and traits are key to the growth of each individual:
- Demonstrates proactive leadership
- Approaches work with dedication and passion
- Thinks strategically and big picture
- Is consistent in communication and shows attention to detail
- Focuses on creating value
- Strives for greatness every day
- Never settles…never
We are searching for driven and motivated individuals to join our Brand Partnerships team for
the Fall semester. This person will be an integral part of the team and expected to work across
multiple disciplines including sponsorship development and outreach and sponsor activation.
The internship will be 4 months long with a start date of September 9, 2019.
We prefer candidates that can spend 3-5 days a week with us. This is an unpaid internship;
however, we offer college credit and a travel stipend.
- You will help develop and organize potential brand partner prospects for new and existing programs
- You will help create and develop outreach materials such as sponsorship decks and brand overviews
- You will conduct outreach to potential brand partners and join introduction conversations
- You will conduct brand and industry research
- You will join brainstorms and contribute creative ideas to upcoming and current projects
- You love making lists and staying organized
- You have a can-do attitude and thrive when taking on new challenges
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator
- You are interested in marketing and brand research
- You are currently in pursuit of a college degree (Undergraduate or Graduate)
- You must be able to receive college credit for the internship
- You embody characteristics of the CSM Way
CSM North America, a member of the London-based CSM Sport & Entertainment global network of agencies, is a leading consulting, marketing solutions, and brand experience company. Headquartered in New York City, the company conceives, designs, markets, and measures global brand experiences. Our core experience and proven track record are in the areas of management consulting, creative-concepting and design, brand marketing, and activation. We specialize in engaging audiences who are passionate about sport, music, entertainment, and social impact. With offices nationwide and hundreds of teammates, we’re proud of the award-winning campaigns we’ve delivered for many of the world’s leading brands, properties, and non-profits over the last two decades.
CSM is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work