THE CSM WAY
We take pride in the work we do. Therefore, it is important for all our team members to embody characteristics of the CSM Way and exemplify this through our work. The CSM Way is not so much a tangible set of guidelines as it is a mindset or philosophy, guided by the principles for which we want our company represented: the highest quality client service, building true partnerships with our clients, building on the experience of our team and of our history, balancing life and work, respecting fellow CSM teammates, creativity, passion, leadership, and teamwork.
All CSM teammates should encompass and reinforce our core principles related to good management, of both programs and people. Additionally, the below items and traits are key to the growth of each individual:
- Demonstrates proactive leadership
- Approaches work with dedication and passion
- Thinks strategically and big picture
- Is consistent in communication and shows attention to detail
- Focuses on creating value
- Strives for greatness every day
- Never settles…never
We are searching for driven and motivated individuals to join our team for the Fall semester.The internship will be 4 months long with a start date of September 9, 2019.
We prefer candidates that can spend 3-5 days a week with us. This is an unpaid internship; however, we offer college credit and a travel stipend.
Account Management Department Description:
The Account Management team is responsible for managing the day-to-day client relationships as the primary point of contact with all of our partners. Nearly all existing CSM programs are spearheaded and executed by this division of the company, whose scope of work includes relationship-building, program ideation, strategy development and event production. They are responsible for making a brand’s idea come to life. Whether that’s constructing a giant waterslide in the middle of the NYC streets, hiring actors to dress up in costumes to promote new TV shows, or sampling product at the country’s top musical festivals, there is never a dull moment here at CSM.
- You will work in coordination with your assigned account teams to manage event activations, mobile tours, and/or marketing campaigns
- You will assist with all internal and external activities necessary to implement these unique events (i.e. logistics, staffing, equipment, etc.)
- You will learn how to develop and maintain effective relationships with our partners, vendors and venues
- You will assist with presentations for key meetings internally and externally
- You will gather information to assist in the development of recap reports
- You are currently in pursuit of a college degree (Undergraduate or Graduate)
- You must be able to receive college credit for the internship
- You embody characteristics of the CSM Way
CSM North America, a member of the London-based CSM Sport & Entertainment global network of agencies, is a leading consulting, marketing solutions, and brand experience company. Headquartered in New York City, the company conceives, designs, markets, and measures global brand experiences. Our core experience and proven track record are in the areas of management consulting, creative-concepting and design, brand marketing, and activation. We specialize in engaging audiences who are passionate about sport, music, entertainment, and social impact. With offices nationwide and hundreds of teammates, we’re proud of the award-winning campaigns we’ve delivered for many of the world’s leading brands, properties, and non-profits over the last two decades.
CSM is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.