THE CSM WAY
We take pride in the work we do. Therefore, it is important for all our team members to embody characteristics of the CSM Way, and exemplify this through our work. The CSM Way is not so much a tangible set of guidelines as it is a mindset or philosophy, guided by the principles for which we want our company represented: the highest quality client service, building true partnerships with our clients, building on the experience of our team and of our history, balancing life and work, respecting fellow CSM'ers, creativity, passion, leadership, and teamwork.
All CSM'ers should encompass and reinforce our core principles related to good management, of both programs and people. Additionally, the below items and traits are key to the growth of each individual:
- Demonstrates proactive leadership
- Approaches work with dedication and passion
- Thinks strategically and big picture
- Is consistent in communication and shows attention to detail
- Focuses on creating value
- Strives for greatness every day
- Never settles…never
Public Relations Internship
We are searching for driven and motivated individuals to join our internship program for the Spring. The internship will be 4 months long with a start date of January 13, 2020.
The Public Relations Intern is responsible for assisting the day-to-day business and trade press, as well as some consumer press. Assist in developing successful PR campaigns to garner publicity for the client. Assist in pitching and promoting client marketing initiatives, programs and more. Works closely with account management to develop PR strategy and promote events and initiatives to the press. Familiarity with Cision is a plus. Participate and assist in special projects as needed.
- Research and develop new media lists, and maintain and update existing media lists
- Write press materials, including pitch letters and press materials
- Monitor media coverage for client, report to account team in timely fashion, and update status report
- Reach out to media through email, phone, and in person in both a proactive and reactive fashion
- Familiarize oneself with print and broadcast outlets to identify fresh media opportunities for client
- Project research, presentation and development
- In pursuit of a college degree
- Must be eligible to receive college credit
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Embody characteristics of the CSM Way
CSM North America, a member of the London-based CSM Sport & Entertainment global network of agencies, is a leading consulting, marketing solutions, and brand experience company. Headquartered in New York City, the company conceives, designs, markets, and measures global brand experiences. Our core experience and proven track record are in the areas of management consulting, creative-concepting and design, brand marketing, and activation. We specialize in engaging audiences who are passionate about sport, music, entertainment, and social impact. With offices nationwide and hundreds of teammates, we’re proud of the award-winning campaigns we’ve delivered for many of the world’s leading brands, properties, and non-profits over the last two decades.