THE LEADDOG WAY
We take pride in the work we do. In doing so, it is important for all our team members to embody characteristics of the LeadDog Way, and exemplify this through our work. The LeadDog Way is not so much a tangible set of guidelines as it is a mindset or philosophy, guided by the principles for which we want our company represented: the highest quality client service, building true partnerships with our clients, building on the experience of our team and of our history, balancing life and work, respecting fellow LeadDoggers, creativity, passion, leadership, and teamwork.
All LeadDoggers should encompass and reinforce our core principles related to good management, of both programs and people. Additionally, the below items and traits are key to the growth of each individual:
- Demonstrates proactive leadership
- Approaches work with dedication and passion
- Thinks strategically and big picture
- Is consistent in communication and shows attention to detail
- Strives for greatness every day
- Never settles…never
DETAILS OF THE POSITION
LeadDog is looking for a strong an Account Coordinator to join our San Francisco office with specific experience and knowledge with large scale events. This role will work in tandem with our account teams to ensure seamless planning of events through vendor negotiation, budget management, site & permit planning, equipment & food fulfillment, relationship building with local jurisdictions, etc.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assists with all account planning, programming, execution, and client interaction
- Demonstrates an understanding and a passion for his/her clients’ industry, business, consumer and brands
- Works effectively and collaboratively with cross-functional teams to deliver executional excellence
- Develops and tracks budgets and invoicing
- Helps to optimize and achieve goals through project management timelines
- Serves as a logistics planner securing all sites, routes, contracts, permits, and jurisdictional support necessary to safely and effectively produce an event that fulfills the client's goals and surpasses their expectations
- Identifies, secures bids and contracts local event vendors, and ensures timely billing/payment of all contracted vendors. Ability to solicit in-kind donations a plus
- Assists in procuring any/all equipment/supply restock. Maintains all elements of event production with a strong focus on participant, volunteer, and staff safety
- Embodies LeadDog’s culture, extraordinary level of service, and intense dedicated to going the extra mile
QUALIFICATIONS & IDEAL TRAITS:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1–3 years’ successful experience in producing special events
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong ability to manage many production elements on varying timelines simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong organizational, detail, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated project management skills, including facility in managing and prioritizing projects with multiple and often competing deadlines, and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently, under supervision, and in a team-based and goal-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal skills; oral and written report
- Ability to communicate with employees, vendors, community contacts, and other agency contacts in a courteous and professional manner, including client interactions
- Effective decision-making skills in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours as necessary
- Ability to actively participate in the logistical and operational tasks of the actual Event, as well as pre- and post-Event activities
About LeadDog Marketing Group
LeadDog Marketing Group, Inc., a member of the CSM Sport & Entertainment global network of agencies around the world, is a 18-year old, 180+ person turnkey marketing solutions agency headquartered in New York City. LeadDog creates, markets and activates one-of-a-kind brand and integrated, experiential consumer experiences; services include event conception and activation, partnership negotiation, design and branding, strategic communications, digital and social media strategy, and sweepstakes/contests.
Named to Event Marketer’s “2017 IT List: The Top 100 Agencies in the Industry” and recognized as the “2016 Best in Sports Event and Experiential Marketing” by SportsBusiness Journal, LeadDog delivers award-winning campaigns for partners in brand, cause, sports, lifestyle, media/entertainment, and food/beverage properties. Marquee clients include: AUDI; Intel; Coke; HULU; Netflix; NFLPA; ABC Television; World Wrestling Entertainment; Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center; Reebok; Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure; and Kohl’s.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.