Women for Tri Coordinator/Specialist
Provide strategic direction and organizational leadership - (20%)
- Participate in the preparation, management, and evaluation of all programming against the IRONMAN Athlete Development Department’s long-term strategic plan, with a particular focus on the Women for Tri Program.
- Collaborate with the IRONMAN Foundation team to develop and implement the IRONMAN Foundation’s financial strategy through the creation, approval and implementation of budgets, specifically related to the TriClub Grants and World Championship Slots.
- Present regular revenue updates and analysis to the team and advisory board, underscoring and identifying opportunities for volunteer leadership to participate in networking and fundraising activities.
- With the Global Director of Coaching and Training, conduct bi-monthly working sessions with the Women for Tri Board and provide updates to senior management.
Develop and Manage Market Growth Programs - (40%)
- Work with Event Marketing and Athlete Development teams to build complimentary Ambassador and TriClub Grant programs that build toward the goal of increasing the overall participation of women in the sport of triathlon.
- Work closely with the Sr. Manager of Athlete Development to develop complimentary marketing and implementation strategies to increase the number of female participants in the sport of triathlon.
- Develop, and implement an aggressive recruitment strategy for all fundraising campaigns.
- Ensure a strong internal understanding of the female athlete market and the opportunities for growth across multiple channels.
- Develop and oversee the business data and key performance indicators of the program.
Oversee Grant and Ambassador Programs for Women for Tri (40%)
- Recruit and develop the programming elements of the Women for Tri Ambassador and TriClub Grant programs
- Work with the Global Marketing teams to distribute the Women for Tri World Championship Slots at races around the world.
Critical Core (daily) Responsibilities
Work with the athlete development teams around the globe to implement event marketing support as it relates to the Women for Tri mission and program goals
- Develop and update Key Performance Metrics for the Women for Tri program
- Work with the IRONMAN Foundation to distribute and manage TriClub Grants, Local Ambassador Programs and Fundraising World Championship Slots
- Manage the recruitment and relationships of Women for Tri Grant Recipients and Ambassadors.
- Provide valuable feedback and up to date developments in the world of womens’ sports
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES
- Exhibit strong drive for results and success; convey a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key business partners, program participants, and donors by building personal credibility and solid trust
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills essential to expanding relationships, resolving conflicts, and managing change effectively
- Ability to self-motivate and self-direct; possess strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple competing tasks while maintaining a positive, team-centered attitude
- Knowledge and experience in a wide range of current nonprofit and endurance-based programs
- Proven leadership ability
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- 5 years nonprofit experience, with 2 years of management experience and at least 2 years of endurance fundraising experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office Programs
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.