*Please note this is an unpaid, college credit internship in Tampa, FL. Only students local to Tampa will be considered*
IRONMAN is seeking a driven and innovative Video Production Intern for our marketing department. This role is responsible for creating videos using footage from IRONMAN and Rock ‘n’ Roll events to be used on social media, email, and websites. The Video Production Intern will work closely with the Social Media, Event Marketing and PR teams. This position is based at the IRONMAN World Headquarters in Tampa, FL and reports to the Director of Digital Marketing.
- Extensive knowledge of the Adobe suite of tools including Premiere
- Experience with editing video content
- Creative and strategic mindset
- Solid knowledge and interest in sports, particularly triathlon
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Internships are in Tampa, FL at the global headquarters of IRONMAN. Selected candidate must be willing to relocate or commute at their own expense.
- Must be able to commit at least 20 hours a week for duration of internship
The iconic IRONMAN® Series of events is the largest participation sports platform in the world. Since the inception of the IRONMAN® brand in 1978, athletes have proven that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE® by crossing finish lines at the world’s most challenging endurance races. Beginning as a single race, IRONMAN has grown to become a global sensation with more than 230 events across 57 countries. For more information, please visit www.ironman.com
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and are a reasonable representation of its activities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.