Main duties and responsibilities:
- Plan and implement new systems (server/storage/network)
- Maintain and constantly improve existing systems
- Determine issues with Networking configurations
- Participate in security management
- Use diagnostic tools to determine deficiencies
- Suggest and oversee improvement processes
- Stay up to date with latest technology and best practices
The right candidate will:
- Have strong foundation in Microsoft Cloud concepts
- Demonstrate problem solving and creative skills
- Communicate effectively with globally distributed teams, in various time zones
- Keep a positive, but realistic, attitude even under pressure
- Be pro-active and passionate about learning new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field such as Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of experience as a System Engineer or similar role
- Experience with and knowledge of operating systems and server solutions (Exchange, SQL, Terminal Services (RDS), IIS, AD).
- Very good understanding and knowledge of networking and application-level operations
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) highly desirable
- VMWare Certification highly desirable
- Cisco Certification highly desirable
- Good technical problem solving and interpersonal skills necessary to assist others in problem resolution.
- Able to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.