The Athlete Development department of The IRONMAN Group is tasked with supporting the growth of the endurance sports ecosystem through community driven programming focused on attracting new and retaining current athletes.
The IRONMAN U Specialist is responsible for maintaining and growing the number of coaches who are associated with the IRONMAN brand through the IRONMAN U certification course. This position will work with the IRONMAN U Manager, members of the Athlete Development Team and members of the Digital Products team to ensure programming is consistently executed.
To be successful, this position must have strong attention to detail, be organized, and have a knack for relationship building. The IRONMAN Group is an inclusive, dynamic workplace. We are looking to partner with individuals who roll up their sleeves, get creative, and are solutions driven.
- Ensure execution of benefits for IRONMAN U Certified Coaches
- Drive sales and industry awareness of IRONMAN U program and benefits
- Use data to strategize and provide recommendations for program improvements
- Collaborate with graphic design department to develop marketing materials
- Manage inbound customer service and inquiries for the IRONMAN U program
- Work with IMU Manager and Athlete Development Team on goals specific to growth of IRONMAN athletes across North America.
- 1 – 3 years marketing experience
- Possess a goal-oriented approach, with the desire and capability to track activities to business metrics and an overall plan
- A passion for an active lifestyle is a plus
- Ability to work some weekends and non-traditional hours
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- Ability to work independently
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- Superior time management and prioritization skills
- A passion for customer service and relationship building
- Strong self-motivation
- Project leadership
- Data-insight driven
- Teamwork and collaboration
- A passion for building strong relationships between coaches and our brands
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.