Reporting to the VP, IT Enterprise Services, the Service Desk Support is responsible for working the IT Help Desk for our internal users. The qualified applicant will work closely with IT staff utilizing our current IT Service Desk software.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Entry Level Computer Helpdesk Position
- Perform remote control task with end users (Apple and Windows)
- Troubleshoot and service computers/laptops (Apple and Windows)
- Provide resolution to all desktop/laptop support requests (Phone, Email)
- Configure, troubleshoot, isolate, repair, and resolve all customer desktop issues including desktop/laptop hardware and software, mobile devices, printer/scanners/copiers, audio visual equipment, hardware peripherals and other desktop related equipment
- Upgrade existing customer hardware and software.
- Work within the help desk case management system.
- Responsible for tracking hardware/software inventory
- Ability to complete multiple simultaneous projects in a timely manner
The right candidate will:
- Demonstrate problem solving and creative skills
- Communicate effectively with globally distributed teams, in various time zones
- Keep a positive, but realistic, attitude even under pressure
- Be pro-active and passionate about learning new technologies
- Knowledge of desktop/laptop hardware and common software (Apple and Windows)
- 1+ years customer support/help desk experience
- Good technical problem solving and interpersonal skills necessary to assist others in problem resolution.
- Demonstrated patience and overall courteous behavior
- Able to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs, with advanced Excel skills highly desired
As part of Wanda Sports Group, The IRONMAN Group® operates a global portfolio of events that includes the IRONMAN® Triathlon Series, the IRONMAN® 70.3® Triathlon Series, 5150™ Triathlon Series, the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series®, Iron Girl®, IRONKIDS®, International Triathlon Union World Triathlon Series races, road cycling events including the Velothon® Series, mountain bike races including the Absa Cape Epic®, premier running events including the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon and The Sun-Herald City2Surf® presented by Westpac, trail running like Ultra-Trail Australia™, and other multisport races. IRONMAN’s events, together with all other Wanda Sports Holdings events, provide more than a million participants annually the benefits of endurance sports through the company’s vast offerings.
The iconic IRONMAN® Series of events is the largest participation sports platform in the world. Since the inception of the IRONMAN® brand in 1978, athletes have proven that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE® by crossing finish lines at the world’s most challenging endurance races. Beginning as a single race, The IRONMAN Group has grown to become a global sensation with more than 230 events across 57 countries. For more information please visit www.ironman.com
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and are a reasonable representation of its activities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.