This position is an integral part of the eCommerce team and is responsible for publishing and maintaining products, coordination of promotions as well as assisting with inventory management for the EMEA region. It’s a temporary hourly position open through March 31, 2020. There’s an additional opportunity to stay on through August 31, 2020.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Add product information to the website and maintain content
- Handle phone calls and emails from customers related to merchandise (eCommerce and events)
- Interact with the planners and product development team to attain all product information
- Maintain product attributes: Title, description, SKU, price, size chart, weight, photo(s), HTS codes, material content, meta data, inventory level, categories and cross sell items
- Setting up promotions, discounts and sales
- Manage and report on published and unpublished product SKUs
- Assist in marketing email and social media calendar/content
- Placing requests for creative in basecamp
- Work directly with the warehouse to handle issues with orders, returns, inventory etc.
- Maintain parity between merchandise in the warehouse and online
- Assist with special projects
- Processing refunds and exchanges within 48 hours of receipt
- Tracking purchase orders for eCommerce merchandise
- Manage Drop Ship and Amazon sales channels
Education and work experience:
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in eCommerce or Marketing related.
Skills and knowledge:
- At least two years of eCommerce or Marketing equivalent.
- Magento 2 experience is required
- Previous eCommerce online product merchandising experience (publishing products, writing product descriptions, inventory management, promotions management)
- Knowledge of HTML coding
- Experienced in using Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of image editing programs
- Highly comfortable working and learning in web-based systems. (ex. Magento 2, Warehouse Management Systems, OpSuite, Basecamp, ZenDesk)
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Clear and conceptual thinking ability is a plus.
- Excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress is required.
- Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, professional, outgoing, and customer service oriented.
- Remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
- Detail-oriented and work effectively under pressure while meeting all applicable deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision.
- Recognize problems, identify possible causes and resolve routine problems.