We are looking for a Product Owner to organize, prioritize and assess work for our Digital Coaching team. Product Owner responsibilities include gathering feature requests, scheduling releases and coordinating sprints. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases. Ultimately, you’ll help us roll-out products that deliver our company’s vision.
· Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap
· Groom and prioritize backlog
· Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
· Set sprint goals
· Write acceptance tests
· Plan releases and upgrades
· Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints
· Analyze preferences and requests of end users
· Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback
· Keep track of industry trends
· Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management
· Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
· Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
· Team spirit and good communication abilities
· Good organizational skills
· BS in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
· Minimum 5 year’s experience in a similar role The iconic IRONMAN® Series of events is the largest participation sports platform in the world. Since the inception of the IRONMAN® brand in 1978, athletes have proven that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE® by crossing finish lines at the world’s most challenging endurance races. Beginning as a single race, IRONMAN has grown to become a global sensation with more than 230 events across 57 countries. For more information, please visit www.ironman.com
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and are a reasonable representation of its activities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.