Job Title: Product Marketing Manager – Growth
Reporting Line: Global VP of Product Marketing
Location: Remote; willingness to travel as needed
Who We Are
The IRONMAN Group is the largest operator of mass participation sports globally and provides more than a million participants annually the benefits of endurance sports through the company’s vast offerings. The Connected Fitness team is creating technology-enabled fitness and racing experiences that complement The IRONMAN Group’s portfolio of live events and, particularly, introducing participants to, and engaging with, the IRONMAN and Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series brands.
We're currently building our product marketing team and looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager to help us launch and grow our connected fitness ecosystem! We’re looking for a strategic, experienced, and collaborative product marketing leader who has a passion for storytelling and enjoys crafting positioning and content that communicate the value of our product to the broader market. This cross-functional and high-impact role will be critical in shaping our go-to-market strategy to drive adoption and revenue.
This person will report directly to the Global VP of Product Marketing and will get direct, hands-on experience working with the executive team to help define what product marketing means at The IRONMAN Group. They will be a critical voice of the customer in the entire product lifecycle from needs identification and prioritization, through design and release iterations, and finally through the commercial launch and success monitoring.
If you’re looking for a role with a lot of growth potential and excited about joining a newly formed business unit with a significant runway, please apply!
What You Will Do
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative customer research to understand our customers better and leverage actionable insights to improve our value props, buyer personas, and product roadmap
- Understand our competitive landscape and be the expert on how we differentiate and position
- Own and develop clear positioning and messaging that differentiates our product in the market and focuses on benefits, not features.
- Test and apply different marketing strategies to uncover the most efficient ways to acquire new customers
- Manage growth initiatives end-to-end: design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of campaigns through to completion
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Develop high-impact marketing assets, including website pages, presentations, sales enablement material, and content to support every customer lifecycle stage.
- Manage in-market relationships and leverage marketing opportunities with strategic partners.
- Manage a global program, ensuring best practices are scaled globally, and resources are invested for maximum impact.
- 3+ years of B2C product marketing, growth marketing, or relevant experience at a high-growth and/or fitness company
- Experience bringing high-quality customer-facing products, technologies, or platforms to market with proven ability to execute
Who You Are
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills, with the ability to advocate for change in any environment among peers, managers, executives, and outside partners
- Strong product thinking and ability to prioritize
- Analytical mindset and a drive for continuous testing and improvement
- Curious by nature and excited to learn how technology will impact the fast-growing connected fitness ecosystem
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- A passion for endurance sports and an active lifestyle is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 25%
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.