This position is primarily responsible for assistance of the overall execution and development of product from concept through delivery. Tampa based position at IRONMAN Headquarters.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities Essential Functions:
1. Strategize with Merchandise Team for overall development of product.
2. Stay relevant on current market trends. Including vendors, materials, art styles and silhouettes.
3. Work with vendors to develop a product from concept to delivery.
4. Manages product quality and art approvals.
5. Partner with Planning team to ensure on time delivery.
6. Review weekly sales reports to identify key drivers and department trends.
7. Identify and evaluate key vendors in conjunction with the product development and category teams.
8. Ensure that projects are delivered with the highest quality to the business on agreed timelines and within budget and are communicated with senior leadership and other stakeholders.
Education and work experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university with a major in marketing, public relations, or communications. Fashion and Textile Merchandising is a plus.
- 3-5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Event experience is a plus.
- Ability to work nights and weekends when required, willingness and ability to travel to select events.
Skills and knowledge:
1. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop.
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
3. Excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress is required.
4. Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, professional, outgoing, and customer service oriented.
5. Recognize problems, identify possible causes and resolve routine problems.
6. Uses systematic approach to problem solving and troubleshooting.
7. Strives to exceed goals and expectations.
8. Ability to establish and maintain professional atmosphere for employees, clients and customers.
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and are a reasonable representation of its activities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.