Reporting to the Director, Global Sales Operations, the Group Sales Account Executive will be responsible for driving group sales revenue for the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series across the United States. They will be responsible for achieving the company objectives of sales, growth and profitability while ensuring to align IRONMAN with the proper brands and partners.
- Daily outreach to prospects/clients for group sales entries opportunities
- Prompt follow up on any inbound inquiries
- Identify and target prospects for your products within your respective region
- Log daily activity and opportunities into Microsoft CRM database
- Prepare weekly sales report
- Prepare exciting and creative proposals to attract new business opportunities
- Prepare contractual agreements for group sales in accordance with company policy
- Collect payments and send out registration links once payment has been received
- Attend trade shows to identify new opportunities and build network
- Liaise with the VIP Team regularly to ensure group sales’ deliverables occur according to the contract on-site
- Be the on-site point of contact for group sales at Rock ‘n’ Roll events
- Must be willing to travel to all US based Rock ‘n’ Roll Events
- Responsible for promoting CSR programs with leads to potentially integrate from a CSR perspective
- Develop new ideas and programs for sales team to sell and drive revenue
- Follow contract submission processes to ensure accurate reporting
- Manager is responsible for being onsite liaison for corporations involved in Group Sales/Corporate Wellness program.
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of experience in sales, with an emphasis on phone sales; sports-related background is helpful, but not required
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proven track record of leadership and ability to drive sales metrics.
- Familiarity with Microsoft CRM or other CRM databases
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.