The Marketing department of The IRONMAN Group is tasked with generating and converting demand for its portfolio of endurance events, affiliated brands and products, creating value for customers, and profitable growth strategies for the business.
Positioned within the Global Team, the Marketing and Loyalty Coordinator is responsible for maintaining and growing loyalty programs within The IRONMAN Group’s portfolio of brands with a view to attract, retain and reward athletes, while assisting with strategic marketing campaigns to drive awareness and participation.
To be successful, The IRONMAN Group is looking for a candidate with strong attention to detail and organization, both an analytical and creative mindset, a flair for customer relationship building and a desire to learn and grow. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Marketing, the post holder will be a results-driven individual who will collaborate with numerous stakeholders, internationally.
The IRONMAN Group is an inclusive, dynamic workplace. We are looking to partner with individuals who like to roll up their sleeves, get creative, be passionate and find solutions to help meet or exceed all objectives.
- Ensure total execution (both customer facing and back-end) of the Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series Heavy Medals program. This includes maintaining enrollment and execution of membership benefits.
- Drive sales and uptake of Rock ‘n’ Roll’s TourPass program through strategic marketing campaigns.
• Work with the regional Athlete Development teams to execute IRONMAN’s All World Athlete loyalty program.
- Work with data specialists to provide reports and analysis on each program’s progression and effectiveness.
- Use data to strategize and provide recommendations for product orders and program improvements.
- Travel to select events to build relationships, seek feedback, communicate the loyalty programs and drive enrollment/ sales.
- Oversee the inventory of medals including ordering, mailing and associated costs and invoice payments.
- Collaborate with graphic design department to develop new medal designs, benefits, and associated marketing touchpoints
- Create execution schedules to meet internal and external program deadlines.
- Manage inbound customer service and inquiries for both Heavy Medals and TourPass programs. Record details within CMS.
- Work closely with the Regional Marketing Managers to create a marketing schedule for the programs and supporting toolkit of promotional assets.
- Collaborate with the Athlete Services and Customer Services team to efficiently manage customer queries and issues for all programs.
- Over time develop competencies and expand knowledge to contribute to the evolution of the loyalty programs at The IRONMAN Group.
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders including Marketing, Operations, Global Partnerships, Merchandise and Licensing departments.
- Use customer service insights to inform and educate internal stakeholders.
- Support Global Marketing team on broader campaign, programs, brands and licensee aspects, as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Sports Management, or a related field.
- At least 1 years’ experience in marketing campaign development or loyalty management.
- Proven ex.
- Ability to work some weekends and non-traditional hours
- Ability to travel up to 35%
- A passion for an active lifestyle is a plus.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organization, time management and prioritization skills
- A passion for customer service and relationship building
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Project leadership
- Solutions driven approach Teamwork and collaboration
- A global mindset
- A passion for building strong relationships between brands and their fans
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.