Reporting to the Director of Business Intelligence, Analytics & Administration (BI/BA), the Manager, Partnership Development, is responsible for supporting the Global Partnerships (GP) Department, which incudes the Sales and Partnership Services teams. That support includes:
· Designing and producing sales and partnership services decks (presentations), templates, informational event materials, and more.
· Developing, educating, and maintaining team processes for accessing and utilizing partnership department tools and resources. Current tools/resources include: DigiDeck, Basecamp, OneDrive, BrandFolder.
· Fulfilling requests for materials and resources made by salespeople and partnership services team members
· Internally sourcing, gathering, organizing, and verifying data to develop sponsor programs and sales materials.
The Manager, Partnership Development is also responsible for supporting the VIP Services team with the designing and production of sales and informational event materials for the marketing and execution of those programs.
The Manager, Partnership Development will engage in processes that support consistent business growth and enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of our departmental resources. This position is responsible for coordinating, developing, improving, and producing Global Partnerships Department materials consistent with industry expectations, and to achieve the company objectives of revenue growth.
1 – Development and graphic design of brand-consistent sales and service resources
· Collaborate with the Director of BI/BA and GP Department leadership team to plan and design templates for sales presentations (decks), event statistics, info-graphics, and additional sales and partnership related design requests.
· Graphic designed support of Partnerships Department event collateral, including but not limited to signage, invitations, and informational materials.
· Design and development of creative assets for use in social media and digital media.
· Provide team and individual graphic design support to salespeople and partnership services team through customization and tailoring of sales tools and presentations to specification.
2 – Development of partnership programming for sponsorship sales
· Stay educated on company practices, operational procedures, and event execution, for the purposes of understanding the details of integrating partners into our events and platforms.
· Source best practices and latest trends from sports, marketing, and broader sponsorship industry to support and lead the development of up-to-date, on-trend programming for current and prospective clients.
· Support sales and partner services team in sales pitches and client meetings to perform discovery on prospective clients and assist with selling the programs that have been developed for that client.
3 – Management and regular maintenance of standardized team resources and contents
· Manage annual, monthly, and weekly updates to Partnerships Department global brand presentation (deck).
· Source and organize internal monthly metrics for updating in our global brand presentation, and for our sales and partnership services teams to access as needed. This is includes but is not limited to current event calendars, website data, email data, social media metrics, and more.
· Manage process for team access and utilization of tools and resources.
· Utilize departmental systems to manage work/request queue and delivery of completed projects.
4 – Development and oversight of DigiDeck™ Sales Resource
· Develop and implement global sales resource tool, DigiDeck™ platform for utilization by Global Sales and Partner Services teams.
· Manage user access and system processes for GP Team.
· Maintain and update relevant data/metrics to ensure consistency and accuracy across materials and regions.
5 – Support of VIP Services & Special Events
· Assist with onsite execution of VIP programs at events.
· Assist with the creative development of marketing and sales materials for the marketing and sales of VIP packages to customers and businesses,
· Assist with on-site VIP package sales (When working events).
Approximately 25% travel.
Necessary Job Skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat, InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and/or Adobe Illustrator
Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
Must be able to lift 50lb. objects
Basecamp® project management system