*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.*
Responsible for managing a highly several corporate partnership accounts to ensure partner and IRONMAN objectives are met each year.
We are looking for a Manager, Partner Services in North America, who has a track record of developing sophisticated, creative, and impact-driven partnership strategies; is experienced in managing relationships and has demonstrated the ability in influencing key stakeholders, both internally and externally. Is an excellent communicator, inspiring leader, and collaborative team player.
Responsibilities and Duties:
This role will manage several Global/Series/Event Partners to ensure day-to-day management of the account exceeds expectations.
- With the purpose of managing their sponsorship, understanding their business, while driving growth through sales, increasing renewals, and adding new brands or events to a sponsor’s portfolio
- Develop a written strategic plan and overview for each account and provide a service plan for each
- Annually review Partner goals and objectives
- Work with Business Intelligence team to deliver annual Partner recaps and reports
- Schedule regular status calls to ensure ongoing communication and correct account management
- Facilitate and assist in managing any contractual changes – including renewals, revision in terms, expansion, or deletion of territories
- Work with Accounting and Finance to facilitate payments when necessary, as well as to flag potential financial issues
- Communicate sponsorship assets and deliverables with the Partnership Activation Team and other departments to finalize activation and fulfillment successfully
- Actively contribute to internal brainstorming, development ideas and best practices
- Implement practiced techniques for reporting data and results in a clear and concise manner to partners
- Develop and utilize Global Partnerships department data, research, analytics, and insights tools and resources, working closely with Business Intelligence Team.
- This role involves significant opportunity to interact with all parts of the organization but particularly Global Partnership teams in EMEA & Oceania.
- 2-4 years of experience of account management in a similar industry
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships with client stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing and experience in leading impactful digital campaigns
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and team building mentality
- Must be able to travel as required to visit partners and attend events
- Knowledge of Microsoft office applications and KORE Software is helpful, but training is provided
- The role will be based in the IRONMAN Tampa office
Who You Are?
- You are excited by the idea of working in sport and for an iconic and inspiring brand
- You are self-aware, treat others with respect, and enjoy being part of a team
- You are a resourceful self-starter that takes initiative
- You are naturally curious, you seek to give and receive constructive feedback, and enjoy problem solving
- You are organized, diligent, and patient, and you care about the quality of your work
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and are a reasonable representation of its activities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.