The Marketing department of IRONMAN is tasked with generating and converting demand for IRONMAN’s portfolio of endurance events, affiliated brands and products, creating value for customers, and profitable growth strategies for the business. Positioned within the Global Team, the Loyalty & Marketing Manager will serve two specialties:
- Loyalty - responsible for maintaining and growing loyalty programs within IRONMAN’s portfolio of brands with a view to attract, retain and reward athletes, creating meaningful connections and long-term relationships, increasing overall lifetime value.
- Marketing – building dynamic, creative and integrated promotional campaigns to drive registration and engagement.
To be successful, this position must have a strong attention to detail, be organized, analytical, and have a flair for customer relationship building and advocacy. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Global Marketing, the post holder will be a results-driven individual who will collaborate with numerous stakeholders, internationally. IRONMAN is an inclusive, dynamic workplace. We are looking to partner with individuals who like to roll up their sleeves, get creative, be passionate and find solutions to help meet or exceed all objectives.
- Increase lifetime value of athletes through establishing loyalty programs for The IRONMAN Group’s brands and recruiting / motivating athletes into these programs.
- Lead the research and development of new holistic loyalty programs for identified brands, including digital platform identification and benefit structure and tiers.
- Use data to strategize and provide recommendations for program structures and improvements.
- Work with data specialists to provide reports and analysis on each program’s progression and effectiveness.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.