2019 Fall Semester
This role is responsible for providing operational, technical and clerical support to the IRONMAN Global Operations Team. Key responsibilities of this position will be to help with ongoing global operations projects, assist with global athlete survey projects, support various Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series projects, as well other tasks as assigned relating to running, triathlon and other endurance events on a global basis. The Global Team supports our 230+ events around the world, operating in over 50 countries. The position will also assist our Northeast Region with any operational projects, as well as various departments in the corporate headquarters with any ongoing operational projects as needed.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Collaborative personality, ability to work well in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Creative problem solver.
- Knowledge and interest in the sport of triathlon/running/endurance sports.
- Seeking a bachelor's degree from four-year College or university in Sport Management, Sport Recreation or Sport Business, or other related field.
- This will be an unpaid internship in exchange for college credits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.