IRONMAN eCommerce Merchandise Internship
An intern is a critical piece in the scope of our business and is a huge help in providing assistance and a fresh mind to the day-to-day work. Our goal is to give as much as we get and want to offer a well-rounded, in-depth, on-the-job experience for the candidate to take with them into their career.
On a daily basis, the intern will add products to the website, review content, prepare images and descriptions as well understand the connectivity of programming, technology, inventory, warehousing and customers. They will also interact with various co-workers within the merchandise department that handle planning/purchasing, warehousing, product development, marketing and customer service. The intern will handle some customer service requests directly, including returns and exchanges requested by customers.
The candidate absolutely has to have three qualities to be considered:
- Positive attitude and professionalism
- Proficient in:
- Adobe Photoshop or similar graphics editing program
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle fast-paced environment and to multi-task Other qualifications for consideration:
- Should already have 1 internship experience or office job experience
- Junior or Senior year in undergrad or graduate program at an accredited University, or a recent graduate.
- Working towards a degree in marketing, eCommerce, communications/public relations, merchandising or related fields.
- Internet savvy and very comfortable on web systems (no specific knowledge needed, but overall comfort level should be high)
- Strict attention to detail
This internship is unpaid and located in the Tampa, FL office.