We are currently seeking eCommerce Interns at the IRONMAN corporate headquarters in Tampa, Florida. Interns will assist the eCommerce staff with functions such as product assortment, inventory management, competitive analysis, creating product and collection descriptions, drop ship program, Amazon marketplace, customer service and performing various administrative duties as needed. In addition, the Intern will have an opportunity to observe the function of and interaction between integral departments at IRONMAN.
Projects and tasks may include the following:
- Add product information to the website and maintain content
- Interact with merchandise planners and product development team to attain all product information
- Maintain product attributes: Title, description, SKU, price, size chart, weight, photo(s), HTS codes, material content, meta data, inventory level, categories and cross sell items
- Creating/editing apparel and hardgoods mock ups
- Setting up promotions, discounts and sales
- Review published and unpublished product SKUs
- Review marketing calendar
- Review of drop ship program - to add and/or maintain products
- Assist with special projects
- Tracking purchase orders for eCommerce merchandise
- Marketing creative and placing requests for creative in basecamp
- Escalated customer service issues
Other duties may include providing administrative assistance as needed, to support the Global eCommerce team.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Business or Marketing degree or major, preferred
- Personal & Interpersonal Skills
- Business acumen and keen understanding of luxury branding
- Strong interest in Digital and E-commerce
- Able to work autonomously and be a self-starter who takes initiative
- Navigate and work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication, leadership, team building, and people management skills
- Demonstrate resilience and pressure management
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- A sociable and easy-going nature
We encourage creativity and innovation to expand and develop current national initiatives and programs. The idea of this internship is not to get “pigeon-holed” into one set project or task, but to be able to encourage the intern to utilize his or her strengths, as every individual has a different area of passion, knowledge, and expertise. The goal for our team is to provide a comprehensive, valued, and positive internship experience with an open line of communication on how our team can continue to take World Triathlon Corporation to new heights. We are seeking individuals with tremendous passion and drive, individuals who demonstrate confidence in communication, and encompass the ability to take initiative and showcase project leadership daily. We are dedicated to finding interns who are humble and willing to work for the betterment of the athlete experience.
IRONMAN Internship Information and Requirements:
Dates are flexible.
Internships are unpaid and students must be receiving academic credit to be eligible.